Saturday, February 21, 2015

Warrior Cat series book review (a must read!)

Hey everyone! I finally found a browser that will let me upload photos! Yay! Thank you guys all so much for the inspiration;  it means so much to me! :) So lately we've been hanging out at home, due to all the winter weather. I actually just got in a few minutes ago from building a mini snowman. :) So, anyway, I have just recently gotten back into a series that I've read like a million times over. I just can't get enough of the books! If you know me, I absolutely LOVE cats; and the book series is all about cats. Lol. The series is called Warrior cats by Erin Hunter, and if you haven't read it, YOU JUST HAVE TO! I can sit down and just read them by the hundred pages! ;) It's a really long series, and has a lot of "extras" books. The books are about this "kittypet" (a cat who lives with humans(which are called twolegs in the book)) who joins a group of cats out in the wild named Thunderclan. They are four clans in all who live in the forest, Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Windclan, and Riverclan. Each group of cats has their own territories. Now I'm not going to get into all the details, I don't want to give anything away! ;) The books really are interesting; not the boring sounding description I just gave you! Lol. So anyway, if you would like to check out the books the first one is named Warriors: Into the Wild.
I would suggest putting them on hold at your public library. I personally own most of the books, but that's because I read them over and over. For a book list of the rest of the series, I would suggest either googling warrior cats books or going to their website warriorcats.com
Do these books sound interesting? Let me know below! And if you do read them, you are going to have to tell me if you like them. ;) 
On a different note, last...oh....November or somewhere around there, I hosted a tea exchange. Would you guys me interested in participating in another one this coming spring? I want to hold it now, but I've decided to patiently wait until spring so it can be a spring tea exchange. :) 
Well, I hope you guys all have a wonderful day!
I have some really pretty pictures from the ice storm we had a few days ago, so I'm already planning a post on that. ;)

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to check those out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Trust me, they're awesome. ;)
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds awesome! I might check those out! By the way, I'm Ellie! Maddy who is my friend told me you were going to be in her new blog which I'm going to be in too! Your blog is awesome and interesting! I'm excited to be blogging friends hopefully! Keep up the good blogging! Also I love it when someone posts book reviews cause I'm always looking for a good book to read! So Thanks!
    ~Ellie;P
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to read it sometime. :) Oh... I put your blog on the Blogs I Like on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete