Friday, January 2, 2015

The blogs I follow!

Hey everyone! So today I decided to share a list of the blogs I follow; I hope you enjoy! I definitely would encourage you to go check out some of these, because they're all wonderful!
(I have a looong list of blogs!)


Adventures Beyond the Horizon
(Almost) Perfectly Pink
Blooming in His light
Clare's Spot
Cover up for Christ
Fresh Modesty
Gentle Joy Photography
Hello Strawberrie
Ooh La La! Cakery
Our Wood Home
Reasons to Smile
Simplicity and Domesticity 
Sammie the Stargirl
The Bubblegum Ballerina
The Enchanting Rose
The Journeys of my Beating Heart
The Lost Angeles
Wholesome Joy Photography
Writing for His Glory
Majestic Golden Rose
Seven Farm Girl Sisters


Thank you for stopping by everyone! Have a beautifully blessed day! :)
~Katie

8 comments:

  1. Hey sweet Katie! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying the New Year :) I am looking forward to following your blog and reading more of your posts this year.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Stephanie! I am so glad you enjoy my posts. :)
      Have a great day!
      ~Katie

      Delete
  2. Thanks for putting me up there, Katie! Happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome; I very much enjoy reading your blog! :) Happy 2015 to you as well, Clara!
      ~Katie

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing my blog, Katie! I so appreciate it :) I hope your Christmas was lovely and a very happy New Year to you as well! Blessings to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome; I was glad to share it! :) I hope you're having a wonderful new year so far, Libby!
      ~Katie

      Delete
  4. I love your blog. So glad that I'm following it!

    maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh, thanks for putting me on your list! =) I'll check some of these out! =)

    ReplyDelete