Monday, October 27, 2014

Announcement: Orange day outfits!

Hey everyone!
I have an announcement to make!
So if you're going to be participating in orange day to support the No Kid Hungry organization, you'll be wearing orange. So I would love it if you would send me pictures of the outfit you wore, or bracelets you've made, or anything really! I'll be doing a special post with the outfits and things (assuming I get a response. ;)) ! I'll probably post these outfits over the next weekend after orange day.
Here's how it'll work. If you have a blog, then comment below and I will go over to your blog and contact you through email. If you don't have a blog, then comment below with your email address. Sound good?
If it works better with you, then email me at : earthykatie@gmail.com ;)
I can't wait to see all your outfits! ;) I will be posting mine. Feel free to go ahead and comment or email  to let me know you would like your outfit to be posted. :)
Have a great day!
P.S Please try to have your pictures sent to me between the days of Thursday-Saturday. Thanks!
~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment