Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Garden's Prayer

This is a poem I wrote a little while ago and thought I might share it with everyone!
Garden's Prayer:
The golden sun in the west sets,
Across the plains casting silhouettes,
The end of a glorious day we have met,
When night's shadow does fall,
I creep down our narrow hall,
To my garden where I pray,
Down to my knees, I fall and say,
O, Glorious Lord thank you for this day!
Wonderful, almighty one, you are abounding in love,
Always watching each and everyone of us from heaven above,
Even though I have sinned ten times over you see,
You are always there willing to forgive me.
I will always strive to do what is right,
Everything that is honest and pure in your sight,
Thank you Lord for your everlasting love, I will worship you.
All my days, I will always worship you.

Amen.

How do you guys like it? :)

8 comments:

  1. That's beautiful. Great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty poem! Would love to hear more sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing poem! I could almost hear this being sung like a church hymn. Just beautiful. You are very talented, don't ever give up on it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love writing worship poems too - it's so relaxing and focuses me on Jesus. Great job!

    ReplyDelete