Thursday, August 21, 2014

Announcements! Poll ends in 10 days! Vote now!

Hey everyone! Hope your day is going well!
So I have a few announcements to share with you.
   First off, I have added another poll! The question is: "How many posts would you like to read from me per week?" I would really love it if you would check it out and vote. :) I don't want to overload you with posts, but I don't want you to be bored with no posts. So just take a look at it please. ;)
   Next, I have added a subscription gadget so if you are enjoying reading my blog, but don't want to keep checking to see if I've written more, you can then just subscribe and you'll get an email when I've posted again.
   Lastly, there are only 10 days left to vote on my first poll: "What kind of animal person are you?" ! So if you haven't checked it out, just scroll down to the bottom of the page and it's there.
Thank you guys for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Questions or comments?
~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment